Delight Your Visitors with Our Magento 2 eCommerce & Web Development Solutions
Get your online store up and running in no time with our certified Magento 2 developers.
Torc Web Design has been building eCommerce websites since 2009 and over the years we have worked our magic on 250+ Magento 1 and Magento 2 projects. As Ireland’s leading Magento 2 web development agency, we have the skills and the expertise to handle all your Magento requirements.
We are an end to end implementation specialist. We help you run your online business efficiently with our 360° approach towards your eCommerce business. We can take care of everything from design and development, web hosting and payment processing to hosting, fraud protection, PPC marketing and analytics.
Why Magento 2 Web Development?
Handle Traffic Effortlessly
Magento 2 is can effortlessly handle over 250,000 orders per hour and over 3.5 million page views per hour without showing any strain or overloading your resources.
Magento 2 boasts super fast load time for the homepage, product pages and category pages. The checkout process is smooth and super fast too with page indexing and caching capabilities.
The Admin interface in Magento 2 is power packed with features such as custom views, keyword search, drag and drop column reordering, expanding filters and configurable columns.
Magento 2 features MySQL 5.6+, PHP 7 along with optional support for Varnish 4x and Redis v3.0. Furthermore, it uses LESS CSS preprocessor, support PHP 7, Knockout JS and Rich Snippets. The use of the latest technology gives you a powerful
Super Fast Checkout
Magento 2 features a super fast checkout process that is sure to boost conversions and provide an excellent user experience.
Magento 2 Web Design and Development – Our Services
Magento 2 Web Development – Our Approach
- Research: We will begin with a consultation to know your business, your goals, your target customers, your plans for the future, your mission, the objectives you want to achieve from your Magento 2 website and everything in between. If you already have a website, we will analyse it completely to identify what’s working and what needs improvement. This gives us a true picture of your requirement.
- Proposal: After an in-depth analysis we identify a budget for the Magento 2 web development project and create a timeline for the entire process. We will submit the proposal for your review and begin development after your approval.
- Magento 2 Web Store Development: We will create a wireframe of the design and code it in. We will then send it for staging to ensure optimal functionality.
- Testing: At this stage, we will test the design and features of your Magento 2 eCommerce store to ensure it meets your requirements.
- Revisions: Once the testing phase is complete, we will share the work with you for your thoughts and feedback if any. If there are any changes, we will implement them to get the site ready for launch.
- Site Launch: Your project will be taken from the staging process to real-time while ensuring it comes out just the way you wanted it to be. We will keep in touch with you to provide any ongoing support and maintenance.
Why Choose Us for Magento 2 Web Design?
Bespoke: Every business is different, every industry is different and so is every client. Here at Torc Web Design, we believe in providing bespoke eCommerce solutions. We take the time to understand your business, your goals and your target audience to deliver a Magento 2 solution that meets your requirements.
Committed Magento 2 Developers: Our certified Magento 2 developers are professional, reliable and fully accountable. We take complete responsibility and ensure successful completion of the project per the scheduled timeline.
Clean Coding: Our professionals take their time to code your website to ensure the website meets the highest coding standards. The end result is a cleanly coded website that boasts high quality coding and programming.
Conversion Focussed Solutions: We don’t build a website just for the sake of completing the project. We are focussed on helping you achieve your conversion goals and improving your revenue. Every feature we build and every design element we include will align with this goal.